DIVERSA and DIVERSAplus
These insurances pay for a whole range of benefits beyond the minimum prescribed by law for the basic insurance, such as payments for medication not covered by compulsory insurance, vaccinations and dental corrections, including comprehensive coverage abroad.
NATURA and NATURAplus
With these insurances, benefits of alternative medicine and prevention are covered as well as supplemental complementary medicine offers and additional methods of prevention.
For better protection and more comfort in the hospital. With Hospital Insurance, insured persons can choose where and by whom they would like to be treated.
In addition, privately insured persons enjoy comprehensive consultation and support in health-related matters, direct access to the leading doctors and private clinics throughout Switzerland as well as free choice of hospital worldwide with full insurance coverage in the private ward.
CONCORDIA Collective Health Care Insurances are characterized by:
- clearly more favourable premiums
- rewarding discounts, even for family members
- attractive supplementary insurances
- comprehensive coverage
- individual advisory services
- special solutions for families: children up to the age of 15 pay a maximum of only CHF 3 per month for each of the supplementary insurances DIVERSA, NATURA and GENERAL Hospital Insurance.
- Retired employees can remain in the collective contract and therefore continue to benefit from the preferential conditions.
For more information on the additional insurances, CONCORDIA is happy to assist you.
Health care insurances can be taken out up until one’s 65th birthday. The General and Additional Insurance Conditions by CONCORDIA