Favourable premiums and special benefits
Especially for families
CONCORDIA offers families attractive premiums for children and special benefits such as rooming in, family rooms, and childcare.
CONCORDIA offers many advantages to families.
With the supplementary insurances DIVERSAcare and DIVERSApremium, you can take advantage of contributions towards benefits such as:
- Rooming in – you stay overnight with your children in the hospital.
- Family room in the event of a birth – as a proud new father, you may stay overnight with the mother and child in the hospital.
- Course for emergencies with small children – you will learn how to help your child in the event of an emergency
- Care service for your sick or injured child
In addition, CONCORDIA offers numerous premium advantages for children:
- With basic insurance, there is – based on the ordinary adult premiums – an 88 % premium discount from the third child on.
- For children (up to age 15), you pay CHF 5 for NATURA, CHF 4 for DIVERSA, and only CHF 2 in monthly premiums for GENERAL Hospital Insurance, valid throughout Switzerland.
- With BENEFIT, children up to the age of 15 are insured for free during the first year of supplementary insurance.
- Beginning with the third child, the supplementary insurances DIVERSA, NATURA and Hospital Insurance are free – as long as the same insurances have been taken out for the first two children.
- CONCORDIA Baby Bonus: On the birth of your child, we will give you a gift of CHF 100. There is only one condition: you have already enrolled your child with CONCORDIA before it is born.
- Children up to the age of 4 pay only CHF 2 per month for Dental Care Insurance. This insurance covers 50 % of the dental bill, up to CHF 500 per year.
A baby is on the way. And it is already insured.
Life begins already before birth. And so does comprehensive preventive care. For this reason, you can enrol your baby for free with CONCORDIA already during the pregnancy. That way, your child is already insured from the moment it takes that first wide-eyed look.