Endowment life insurance – pillar 3b (flexible pension provision)
CONVENIA Life Insurance
With CONVENIA endowment life insurance, you save for later while simultaneously protecting your family members or creditors should the worst happen.
How you benefit with CONVENIA life insurance
What CONVENIA endowment life insurance offers
- Define savings goal personally
- Free choice of beneficiaries
- Minimum contract duration of 10 years; above that, you are free to choose
- Capital that has already accrued may be obtained if needed (surrender)
- Recognised as security for creditors (pledge)
- Prospect of surplus participation
Premium payment exemption in case of incapacity to undertake gainful activity
In the event of incapacity to undertake gainful activity, CONCORDIA will pay the premiums for the CONVENIA life insurance policy until the insured person’s recovery or until the end of the contract.