With CONVENIA Endowment Life Insurance, you are saving for later. At the same time, you are safeguarding your family members or creditors should the worst happen.
CONVENIA is the perfect solution for all who would like to safeguard against risks and, at the same time, accumulate assets. It offers a guaranteed capital in the event of death or survival. At the end of the contract, you will receive the capital accrued - that we will define with you when concluding the contract. It is possible to take out CONVENIA already beginning at a minimum monthly premium of CHF 50 – ideal even for small budgets.
Here are the most important advantages of CONVENIA Endowment Life Insurance
- Define savings goal personally
- Freedom to choose beneficiaries
- Minimum contract duration of 10 years; Above that, you are free to choose
- Possible to be taken out by all persons up to the age of 65
- Capital that has already accrued may be obtained if needed (surrender)
- Possible to change beneficiaries at any time
- Recognised as security for creditors (pledge)
- Premium reduction beginning with incapacity to undertake gainful activity of 25 % (if premium payment exemption is insured)
- Premium exemption beginning with incapacity to undertake gainful activity of 70% (if premium payment exemption is insured)
- Prospect of surplus participation
- Privileged position in case of inheritance or bankruptcy for spouses and dependents designated as beneficiaries
Premium payment exemption in case of incapacity to undertake gainful activity
In the event of incapacity to undertake gainful activity, CONCORDIA overtakes the payment of premiums until the recovery or until the end of the contract.