Choosing a psychiatric clinic
There are over 50 psychiatric clinics in Switzerland.
The range of therapies they offer differs, and individual clinics specialise in the treatment of certain conditions such as depression.
Have you been advised an inpatient stay at a psychiatric clinic?
When choosing a suitable psychiatric clinic, various criteria play a role, such as:
- Has a clinic been recommended to me?
- How long is the expected waiting time until admission?
- Do I want to stay close to home or am I willing to go to a clinic outside my region?
- In which area is the clinic located?
- Which forms of therapy do I prefer? Art therapy? Music therapy? Movement therapy, etc.?
We will be happy to advise you personally on your choice. +41 41 228 09 94.
Follow-up treatment – an important topic
Give us your feedback: What experiences have you had with the CONCORDIA Health Compass? Do you have questions about using it?
What suggestions do you have for us? Or maybe you didn't find what you were looking for?
Call us on +41 41 228 09 94. Or write your message to email@example.com.
We would be happy to provide further assistance.